Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Exam Week

HORRAY!! It is EXAM WEEK!!!
Operation Party will be in full swing starting friday at 9:45am. Hit me up if you want to have some fun!
So far I have one exam done, 3 more to go (all of which will suck). The movie Saturday was good, but the turn out was bad. I guess people dont read my blog or just dont like me. I got a feeling it is the combo of the two.
This semester is about over, so lets review my goals posted on "Another Year". I think I will pass all of my classes with at least a 2.5, although exams could change that if i do bad on them. My next goal was not accomplished. BOOO!!! As for sleep, this was close. I didnt keep any charts of my sleep (what do you think i am that big of a nerd?!?!) but I would guess I got about 6.5-7 hours a night. New Years is still to come, I have the option of going to chicago or hanging out around here.
Chicago: stay for free on 42ish floor of a skyscraper, pay for gas, pay for cab, $35 to get into bar, drinks $5-$6 each. I would say it would cost around $150-200 for the trip. It would be with some college buddies and respective gfs.
Around here: Stay free, drive minimal, booze under $50, dont know with who or where.
I got a feeling there wont be a young crowd at the bar in chi-town. I think I may stay around here cuz it will be so much cheeper. Money will be tight for me this holiday season.
This Christmas will be different than all others in my past. Instead of exchanging gifts with my family, we are sponsoring a poor family. Found out the family we are getting gifts for has 2 boys (2,4 i think) and the mom is single and pregnant again (can you say slut). I dont want to be mean, but i think i can afford to since i am buying the family gifts. Whats the deal with this woman getting pregnant again. I bet it is to leech the welfare system. I havent met her at all, she could actually be a nice person that just got unlucky (I really think her "unlucky" was some other guy just getting lucky). But being poor and then getting knocked up and bring up another kid in this shitty world is wrong. Children deserve more than a single mom that cant properly raise them.
To summarize this post: exams suck, i am single, i probably will stay home for new years, no gifts for my poor family, buying gifts for a poor 30 year old slut and her 2 kids that I feel bad for (because thier mom is a slut and brought them into an enviroment that children dont deserve to be around).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home