Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Another Crap Week

First note: Football ROCKED! although i tire extremely fast.
This week sucks. Monday=exam (i think i did ok on it). Today: Big lab report due, quiz. Wednesday: Quiz, EXAM. Thursday: lab due i think, i cant remember. Friday: Exam, suicide. Yea, that is my weekday schedule, it sucks.

Thanksgiving weekend (most likely friday) there will be a HUGE bonfire, I mean HUGE. The event will be HOTT and attractive, that from me arriving, then we will start the fire. The fire will include small explosions, large explosions, fireballs, couches burning, lower case "t"s burning (wait a minute), lots of boos (no I didnt mis-spell), Many hott chicks (because the fire will be hot most likely, and by many i mean maybe 2 girls might show because their boyfriends stopped by for .2), turkey left overs (hey people might be hungry), wood (what kind?), and much more. So bring your sunglasses, women, food (I guess it is me that is hungry), and visa card...cuz we dont take no american express.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home