Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Enter your Title

This school year seems to be dragging on, but moving so fast at the same time. I have so much work to do, but yet I feel little motivation to get it done. I have this long paper (10-15 pages long, yes that is long for me) due friday that has been assigned a few weeks ago. I am up to about 3 pages finally, and moving ever so slowly. I think it is going to come down to crunch time where I am screwed and have to bust ass to get it done. I will then think I am an idiot for not starting it way in advanced and finishing it up early. I am a procrastinator.
At least this past weekend was a good time. Halloween costume party was cool with my Leo TMNT costume (click here for halloween pics). Saturday MSU won, Wings won, extra hour at bar. Sunday flag football was pretty fun (MVP here).
Next week is a busy one: Monday=exam Wednesday=exam Friday=exam. Then I still have homework due.
This weekend:
  • Football friday at 4pm (i get out of class at 3:50 and it is in mason...talk about cutting it close)
  • Football saturday or sunday. Co-ed flag football with bauer and crew...let me know if interesed. At LCC.
  • 3B party friday.
  • possible spontanious bon-fire friday.
  • Sunday night, I will pass out from doing too much movement this weekend.

Well I hope people join in on the activities, have a good time, and someone writes my paper for me, since i know i wont finish it until friday right before class when it is due. I would like to say I will have it done soon, but who am i kidding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home