Monday, October 24, 2005

sick of school

The title says it all folks...this semester is dragging on, cant wait for it to be over. And I need money, but I am not working. I need to find a new job, but i dont have time to work this semester. I cant wait to graduate and make real money. Oh and donations are open for anyone who wants to send me money so i can live, maybe i should ask FEMA or whatever that agency is called. I heard they gave hurricane victems money, why cant they give starving college students money?
anyway i am out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

you know advertising on my blog is not worth it, you are only advertising to 3 people (if that including me). None of us are retarded, well at least not in the way that we would click on your links.

10/24/2005 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home