Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Last Man Standing

Well I made a few changes to my blog. For the 2 (if that many) people that read this, let me know what you think.
Now on with my post.
Well I wrote this really long post, then read it over when I was done. After reading it I really didnt like it. It basically said I feel like all of my close friends now have girlfriends and sorta put our friendship back a couple pages. The post also talked about how I miss the old days.
Now recent happenings:
I went to a "work party" last night. I say "work party" because that is what I was told, and it came to be an okemos party. There was 2 people there from work, both from okemos and then there was all of their friends. Oh and did I mention I was the oldest person there by 2 years. It was kind of weird, but I still managed to have a decent time.
This past weekend was very interesting. First, on Saturday I went Tubing down the Muskigon River up by Harrison with my sister, her friend, and my cousin. It was fun, but SUCKED. The river was too slow, I even moved upstream a couple times. There were down trees all over the place and if they popped the tube we would have had to buy a new tube. Also, we did not have enough booze.
Saturdy night I went to the Whiskey Barrel (formerly Sparty's). It is a country music bar, yea I know what you are thinking, I dont like country either. BUT I had a great time there. I went with my sister and some of her friends (I couldnt get any of my friends to go). While there I got IDed by an undercover county cop, kinda funny cuz i was hanging out with Lansing cops. That place was full of hott girls. There were even 2 hot lezbos dancing and making out, that was so awesome.
Hmm this turned back into a pretty long post, but now I am spent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slick said...

Looks good. Though, so did the other one. No worries though, it's the content that matters. :)

7/27/2005 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home