Friday, April 22, 2005

Time Management

So, I had a big presentation today. I thought that my groups presentation was the best of the 6 others that I have seen. I talked to the TA and she said she would give us around a 90% which I think is pretty good. Bad news is she said there was a group or 2 earlier in the day that was better. I am definately glad that is over with...I have spend so much time on that damn thing.
So yea, I still have 2 projects due, 2 presentations, 2 exams, then 5 finals. At least I think that is all I have. Wait I just said "all I have", that is a crap ton. I have to do school work all weekend long too...School on the weekends...i think that was in revelation even wasnt it...

tomorrow I know I have an exam and homework due, have I started my homework, or even studied for my exam..hahaha, hell no. I have had about 3-4 hours to do it and what did I do? I took a nap, ate, watched a bit of TV, and sat online and posted this.

Some other bad news: the highest temperature between Saturday and sunday is supposed to be 41 degrees..WTF M8. I need money for one, and I wanted to talk to the one girl that comes in. If I work (which I dont think I will) I am pretty sure she wont come out. If she does, that definately means she wants to hook up.

I just wish that sometimes time could freeze. Everything could just stop, but I could move around and do as I please. Catch up on some sleep, sit down and play video games, and be able to enjoy my time with out having to worry about what I should be doing, or how much time do I have. Life is too short to live with deadlines and schedules, but it is all how we live our lives (with the exception of bums, but I like to eat and have a home). And that just makes me think of a quote I will end with:

"Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit." - Lawrence, Office Space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home