Monday, April 18, 2005

Reporting in

Well, I have not been sleeping much. 17 total hours over the past 4 nights, and that is with 7 hours in 1 night and 6 hours in another. Reason being college can suck it. I do have some good news though, and oddly it has to do with work. I have been talking to a girl at work the past 2 weekends, and it seems to be going pretty good (other than when 2 guys completely cock blocked, but that is a different story). I plan on seeing if she wants to hang out after finals are done and over with. I was going to ask her this past weekend but then there was a cock blocking. I will talk to her this upcoming weekend unless it rains all weekend long.
I am getting to the point with college where it feels like I am on the ground and getting kicked. For about 1 hour I felt like I was going to be able to get up and take a break, and then up came a mexican (exam friday I have to study for) and hit me from behind to knock me back down. Then in came the rest of the gang again to beat me senseless (more project work and homework).

1 Comments:

Blogger Slick said...

I feel your pain my friend. Although, I don't have it nearly as bad as you.

4/19/2005 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home