Monday, April 25, 2005

Where are you taking me?

Wow, I found a little break today to make a post in here. Today has been a long day. It all started last night, when I had to stay in the EB till 3am working on a project. Then I had class that started at 8am(I say had because i slept in and missed it).
During break between classes I ate some Taco Bell, and the only reason being the line to Wendy's was hella long, and there was only 1 person in the Taco Bell line. Yea, I know what you are thinking: "I bet I know why there was only 1 person in that line..." Well, I was suprised, I got a 1/2 lb beef combo burrito, 2 double decker tacos, nachos, and a water. What can I say, I was hungry. And the suprise was, the burrito was probably close to 1/2 lb, and the tacos were full. I go and sit down and start to chow. It didnt taste too bad (for being taco bell). On one of my "fire" hot sause packages it said "Where are you taking me?"
Immediately my mind running on 3 hours of sleep begins wandering, thinking of this title. I go and relate it to college. "Where will I end up with college?" "Where are all my friends going to be?" " ehh, I dont feel like thinking anymore, because i am le tired"
Now a few hours after eating that hot sauce I got it figured out...where am I taking this sauce...to the can. That Taco Bell has
exploded in my stomach. I just have to wait to get home to do my business (too much info? it could be a lot worse). This reminds me of exactly why I dont eat at Taco Bell much, and why that line only had 1 person in it.

Countdown till this semester is over: 10 Days

1 Comments:

Blogger Slick said...

Hey college ends up taking you to the same place taco bell does....

4/26/2005 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home