Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Following is a paid advertisement

Well it has been about another month so I decided to make another post. The Monte Carlo has been running well, and I have been driving a lot. I took a trip to my grandparents for the 4th of july weekend. Last weekend I drove up to Traverse City to visit Rory. Needless to say I have consumed large quantities of alcohol. The weather this summer has been really nice. A bit warmer than i prefer, but I will take it. I have been able to work about 40 hours a week, so I am actually getting some money. I want to try saving it, but that wont really happen...car insurance and credit card bill will get most of my money. But, I might be able to pay off a lot, and not have to worry about car insurance payments for 6 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home