Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Eye of the Hurricane

Well, I finally feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Classes are basically over, my projects are done, and no more regular exams. Thursday and Friday I am going to spend with "the beer guy".

Even though I feel free right now, I know starting monday morning at 7:45 Final exams start. What shall I do with my time while I am in this calm time before hell is unleashed again? I have a few options: Study and be prepared for exams, Party and have fun, Hang out and play video games & watch movies, or Do nothing and stare at the wall. Although I know what the smart choice should be, I got a feeling it will be the last 2 options. Thursday and Friday are for fun and then Sat and Sun for work/studying. But we all know I dont really study. I will end up sitting there in a blank stare, and after staying up hours later than I should I will say "Screw it, if I know it I know it." (am I right Nick?)

Now, lets look at school and compare it to my hurricane. The eye is the calm part. That is where I am at now. The storm front has already passed and done a lot of damage (projects and tests). After the eye goes by, the storm hits again, this is what causes most damage in a hurricane (final exams). The main difference between the 2 is that a real hurricane can actually cause death, my exams can't.

In other news, hmm actually now that I think of it, there isnt any other news in my life than school. Hmm, thursday is the 3B bar crawl starting at 2pm, and on Friday it is Lauren's B-day. Those who want to go out are free to join. It will be fun to get a good sized group to go out on friday.

Cheers!

8 Days left of the semester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home