Sunday, August 28, 2005

Another Year

Well life is about to end for me. No I am not committing suicide, College starts back up tomorrow. No more fun time, no more sleeping in, now my time will be occupied with going to class, walking around campus, living in the engineering building, and then working weekends. I do however get Laborday weekend off!
Something I also have learned was that I have to take an exam that says I am going to be an engineer in training. This is seperate from my college degree. Then after working in the field for at least 2 years under 3 licenced engineers, I then have to take another exam to become a licensed engineer. I just start thinking what is the real point of college? After leaving high school, going straight into the field working would be way more productive. Four years working in a field I would be able to learn way more about that field, and on top of that I would be able to make money instead of spending thousands and racking up loans.
Life should start again next summer and then after I graduate in a year and a half. But then I still have to worry about becoming a licensed engineer.

This school years goals for me:
  • Pass all of my classes with at least a 2.5
  • Get a girlfriend (although this has been a goal for a while now)
  • Average at least 6.5 hours of sleep a night
  • Enjoy New Years and still be able to remember it

I will also try to keep updating this blog, although no body reads this. It is almost more for me just to get a few things off of my mind. I hope everyone enjoys this school year (as much as you can enjoy school).

3 Comments:

Blogger Slick said...

I read it!

Specially now that I'll hit the computer labs on campus more. Probably means I'll even update MY blog for once! WOO!

8/29/2005 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky. I don't get labor day off, not that I have class on Mondays anyway... or any day of the week but Tuesday.

8/30/2005 11:01 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Well we just get monday off of class, not like anything really big.

8/31/2005 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home