Monday, December 05, 2005

35 in a 55

-=EVENT FLASH=-
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe comes out Friday Dec. 9
I WILL be seeing it this weekend
If you are interested in seeing it Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday LET ME KNOW.
-=EVENT FLASH=-

Well, it has been a little while since the last post. Here is whats up.
Thanksgiving Break
Break was good (other than the getting sick part). Got to hang out with the lantz bros, had a bonfire with 2 couches and a leather (i think it was pleather the way it burned), and didnt think at all. Being sick basically ruined most of break. I threw up so much and so hard that I started throwing up a little blood.
Returning to School
I was still not feeling great on the Monday back from break, so I missed classes. Tuesday I went to my 1 class then went home. Wednesday I went to all classes as well as Thursday. Friday I was supposed to go to court, so I didnt go to class. Ends up that the court appointment I was going to was cancelled and the person I was going to be a witness for just never contacted me. So most of Friday was a waste. Friday I just sat around and did nothing. Got so bored I went and rented Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy and bought a six pack. Exciting, I know. I did like the movie, it is worth renting if you havent seen it. Saturday=waste. Sunday I missed farm breakfast cuz i didnt turn my alarm on (farm breakfast is all you can eat bacon, eggs, pancakes, potatoes for $6 and only comes once a month). I got to see both the lions and wings lose. Then just about an hour and a half ago I come to find out that I have an exam at 10:40am today. I also have all of this homework to get done still.
Since the Wednesday before Thanksgiving my mind has shut down. I had way too much work that was due then. Combine that with missing 2 days of class, I feel like everything is going at 55mph and my car can only get up to 35. I have two options: fight and try to keep up on the lead lap, or take a pit stop and go a lab down, but start fresh. I think I am going to stay up all night tonight, do the best I can on my test and then chip away at my homework. I have an exam monday, tuesday, and thursday this week and 4 homework assignments to do (maybe more).
Final Exams
Oh man are they going to suck. I have 1 Wednesday Dec 14, 2 Thursday the 15th, and 1 Friday morning at 7:45. YUCK! On the bright side after that exam on Friday I AM FREE! at least till January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home