Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A bad week gone worse

So, I come home at about 11pm wednesday night. Normally I am greeted by my 2 dogs wagging their tails. This time only 1 came running up, which is the case sometimes as the other may be asleep. I decide to call of him, and for once he does not come. I go looking in the apartment to find him laying on the floor in my mom's room. He was no longer breathing and his body was no longer as warm it was all those nights he has comforted me. My best friend in the world, that has been there always when i was sad, been there for me when I was down, and has been there for me every time I needed someone for comfort. Well that time has come once again, and he is no longer there for it. I will always remember him, always miss him, and always feel like I am missing a part of myself. RIP Gizmo 2/19/92 - 11/9/05.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home