Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It might be, it could be... IT IS

A NEW POST!!!

Well, after $518 I bought a flight ticket to come back home. I will arrive in Lansing around 3:25 Thursday, June 29. I will be going up north Friday-Monday (either very early Monday or I will hitch a ride home with someone else). Then I will be around Lansing Monday and Tuesday nights.
PARTY!! WOOO!! EIYYIYIYIYIYI!!

If you haven't seen THIS, Check it out yo.

I would post more, but 1. I am lazy. 2. Some anon person wont reveal themselves.

Till next time folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it hard to breathe over there in the mountains? you should run a lot and come back and do a marathon. oh, i also hear it's easier to get drunk there with the thin air.

P.s. I'm not anonym0ous I posted my name last time. nick says i'm not who you thought I am. so rry to get your hopes up.

6/28/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Slick said...

Those are some nice pics... I'm jealous... Well, till I think about the cost of living.

6/28/2006 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home