Monday, February 27, 2006

Whoop Whoop Whoop!!!!

Spring Break is only a week away!! WHOOP WHOOP!!! I can't wait.

Spring break plans:
  • possibly build new york city
  • go to a hockey game in GR
  • sleep
  • get bored
  • maybe ride my bike 50 miles
  • wait for people to get ahold of me to do stuff

ok, I dont know if I have ridden my bike a total of 50 miles over my life time, but I just might do that all in 1 day. What is wrong with me? I am going to be in so much pain. And then I dont expect many people to try to call me...or email me if that. I know you all hate me, you are just like facebook friends...you are trying to show that you are popular and I am just a nothing person to you. Yea I said it! prove me wrong! exactly. uh huh. yea.

ok now...let me have a point to this post...a real point this time...i swear i will do it...just wait for it, it is coming...anytime now, you just wait...it is in the other room i will go get it...[you hear footsteps running in the distance, a door open and close, a car start, a car peeling out]...suckers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about a little hockey at the park.

2/27/2006 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home