Monday, April 17, 2006

Breaking Point

Every material can be only pushed so far before it breaks.
Take a steel beam for example. You can only put so much weight on it before it will break. First it will bend, more weight it bends more, but still holds. Finally you hit that point and the beam is going to break.
Water can be heated up, but only so much before its molecules get excited to much and go flying away from the rest of the water.
What is your breaking point? Is it that ball hitting you in the back of the head, that one big lie someone said, getting rejected once again? For me I am near my breaking point, I can feel it. My molecules are excited much more heat and I am going to snap. The fire heating me up is college and something is going to trigger my breaking point. But what is going to happen when I reach that point? I am not a beam so I wont simply snap in half, I am not water so my molecules wont leave me.
Maybe my body will just shut down, becoming the blue screen with too much running. Maybe I will snap and come to work with a hi-powered assault rifle, stalking from office to office picking off co-workers and friends alike with out prejudice...
time will tell

here is a pic for you illiterate biatches. they said all lines were straight...you tell me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we're all about to break. We need to DO something.

4/17/2006 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home