Friday, July 20, 2007

A Post to Post

Well, Hey everyone. I doubt that anybody even visits this site anymore, but I am going to make a post. I know it has been a little while since I last posted and a lot has been going on in my life. I am going to try to make this post fairly short, so if you want extra details about anything let me know.

My graft vs host (GVHD) kept me in PSL for about a month and a half. Since then I have been on a lot of medications. After being out of the hospital I got a small blood clot in my right lung. This means more medicine. Since then I have been doing pretty good health wise, other than I have almost zero immune system so I have to be very careful on what i eat, who i am around, and keeping things clean. That combined with GVHD and medicine makes it so my diet is restricted and I have to really be careful on what food I eat and drink (I cant have any alcohol :/ )

I moved back to Michigan, now living with Lauren, Brook, and Cassie at Beacon Lake in Mason. I've been super busy until now with moving, doctors, visiting friends, Gregg's wedding, going up north, shopping, and driving. My body is real weak from my drugs and treatments so it has taken a lot out of me.

Now I am pretty much free to hang out with anyone, so if you want to hang out let me know. I bought a Wii so if you want to stop by and play that, that is cool too. So STOP BY or Give me a Call!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home